Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2019 version 1811 Build 11029.20079 | 6.2 Gb
The Microsoft product team is pleased to announce the availability of Office 2019 version 1811. This is geared towards those business customers who aren't ready to adopt the cloud-based Office 365.
Version 1811 (Build 11029.20079) - Release Date November 27, 2018:
Access: Feature updates
- Paint it black, paint it gray: Change the look of Access as often as you like. Four themes to choose from: Colorful, Dark Gray, Black, or White. Learn more
Outlook: Feature updates
- Zoom and stick: Instead of adjusting Zoom each time you read a message, choose a default to use for all your messages. Learn more
- Outlook Async Move Messages: Performing the move messages asynchronously to increase productivity for the Outlook users.
- See people's LinkedIn details in Outlook: Now, when you open a contact's profile card, you can learn more about them by viewing their LinkedIn profile.
- Polished the Focused Inbox on and off experiences: For customers that do not use Focused Inbox, we brought back the Unread tab in the message list across all folders. We also added a sort by Flag to make it easier to find flagged items. Finally, Focused Inbox has a better interaction model with search: Focused Inbox remains until a user starts to search and we show 'Results' text shown after a search completes.
PowerPoint: Feature updates
- See slide number on printed handouts: Add slide number to the print copy of your handouts. Learn more
Office Suite: Feature updates
- Share and upload your documents with the new exposed buttons in the Info Place: Previously Share, Copy Path to Clipboard, and Open File Location buttons were only accessible behind the document save path. Now they're buttons you can clearly see in the Info Place! Navigate to File > Info as you normally would to see these new buttons.
About Microsoft Office 2019. The latest version is the ninth to be released for Windows since Microsoft unveiled the inaugural software in 1990 and the first version to come out since Office 2016 hit the market in September 2015.
New features of Office 2019
Office 2019 will include new perpetual versions - where the license is purchased outright and effectively has no expiry date - of all the Office apps including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Skype for Business and server products including Exchange, SharePoint and also Skype for Business.
Beyond the programs we've all come to know and expect from Microsoft Office - such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint - the 2019 edition will also include Outlook client applications and server versions of Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business. Some new features of Office 2019 will include:
- Improved and expanded formulas and charts that will make the data analysis capabilities of Excel even more powerful
- "Inking" options like pressure sensitivity, tilt effects, and ink reply, which will allow for users to more naturally make notes and draw on top of documents when using touch- and pen-enabled devices
- Integration of "Morph" and "Zoom" visual animation features (currently only available through Microsoft 365) into PowerPoint
- Enhanced enterprise functionality
- Server updates that will focus on superior IT manageability, usability, voice recognition, and security
About Microsoft. Microsoft is a software corporation that develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells a range of software products and services
Product: Microsoft Office
Version: 2019 Professional Plus version 1811 Build 11029.20079
Supported Architectures: 32bit / 64bit
Website Home Page :